Welcome to Hatchworks
We've been busy making hatchworks a safe place for you.
- Masks required at all times.
- Fresh air intake for the HVAC system.
- In-duct UVC filtration.
- Hands free sanitizer stations throughout the building and near all doors.
- Updated frequency of cleaning.
- de-densification of seating.
- New policies on use of common areas.
Hatchworks is at 45 South French Broad in downtown Asheville - a 5 minute walk from a year's worth of restaurants, coffee shops, galleries, groceries, and other independent retailers. We share the building with the Hatch Foundation, Little Bee Thai and Hopey Co. Grocery, to name a few.
Parking is free behind the building off of Ann Street. There is bike parking behind the building and in Hatchworks.
Conference and phone rooms
We have two well equipped conference rooms, and phone rooms available for your next meeting. Fill out the contact form on this page or call or email us to find out more.
Want to visit Hatchworks? It's best if you fill out the form below or email us first since the Hatch building is secured by key card access.